Membership dues are one of the main sources of income for our Federation. Currently, the full membership goes into the General Fund Account to pay for the day-to-day operations. Our goal is to increase membership so that rather than dipping into the Endowment Fund, the General Fund can begin to feed the Educational & Charitable Fund and the Endowment Fund and, therefore, advance the causes of education, progress, and justice.
Paying your membership dues by February 28, 2013 allows you to vote in our upcoming deputy president election.
Join. Participate. Benefit. Succeed.
- Membership dues cover from September 1st through August 31st of each year
- Membership dues are $50 per person and you must be 18 years or older to apply
- Membership dues are not tax deductible
- Membership dues must be paid by February 28 to vote for the Deputy President election
- Only paid members are eligible to receive convention reduced rates
As a valued member of the Ramallah family and the American Federation of Ramallah – Palestine, we encourage you to pay your membership dues securely online in order to access the AFRP members benefits area. Your membership begins upon receipt of payment and entitles you to all of the benefits described and available on our website such as the following:
- Office Depot Discount Program
- Health Advisory
- Local Community News
- Learn to read and right Arabic (coming soon)
- Networking Cruises (coming soon)
Don’t Have an Account?
No problem. Click here to register for online AFRP account, pay your membership online, and begin your membership immediately, upon receipt of payment.
If you wish to mail/fax your application, please complete the Federation Membership Application PDF form
Thank you for your continued support to the American Federation of Ramallah, Palestine!!